BilbaFormArte is an Art school focused primarily on training persons with mental or intellectual disabilities in the field of the visual arts, where they can develop their own work, further their education through art and boost their creativity. It provides students growth and development on both an artistic and personal.
- Encourage creativityby students through hands-on experimentation.
- Promote and support artists with disabilities in the development and exhibition of their art work.
- Experience reality through the observation of objects and their representation in different media.
- Analyse and interpret works of art, both our own and those of others.
- Accept the abilities and limitations of everyone in the field of artistic expression and obtain satisfaction through personal work.
Creativity, disability, visual arts, education